2022 Fall Conference - Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
Registration is open for the 2022 Fall Conference Sponsors and Exhibitors. Complete details on registering as a sponsor or exhibitor are listed below and additional information is located in the following links.
Please read through the below information before attempting to register for your sponsorship or exhibit booth of choice.
Note: Vendor attendee registration is completed via email request after registering for your sponsorship or exhibit booth of choice.
Please reach out for more information on exhibits at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register Online for a Sponsorship/Exhibit Booth:
Note: In order to register online for an exhibit booth or sponsorship, you must be listed as the primary contact for your organization. If you are not already listed as the primary contact, please contact the VGFOA Program Administrator at email@example.com.
1. Once you are listed as the primary contact for your organization, log in with your email address and password. After logging in, you will be at the 'VGFOA Member Services' page.
2. Click the 'Membership and Register' tab on the left side of the 'VGFOA Member Services' page.
3. Select your organization to 'shop for' in the drop-down box and click 'Go to Shopping'.
4. You may then scroll down and select either 2022 Fall Conference - Exhibit Booths or 2022 Fall Conference - Sponsorship. The next screen will have the listing of available exhibit booths or sponsorships for you to choose from. After you select the booth or sponsorship, continue to register and check-out by following the prompts on the screen.
How to Register Your Attendees:
Pricing: All exhibit fees include one free attendee (limit 1 free attendee per vendor). Additional attendees are $200 each.
In order to register your sponsor/exhibitor attendees, first purchase your exhibit booth or sponsorship. Once payment has been made, please contact VGFOA Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a list of your attendees, including their names, email address and any dietary restrictions.
How to Make Hotel Reservations:
Once your attendees are registered for the conference, they will each receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to proceed with hotel reservations.
Registration for the conference must be completed prior to making hotel reservations.
Additional Information Needed:
If your organization has not sponsored or exhibited in the past year, or if you have an updated logo or description, you will need to submit the following information in order to be included in the conference materials and the VGFOA website:
1. Company logo in JPG, GIF or PNG format
2. A brief company description
Deadlines: In order for your company logo and description to be included in the conference program, please submit these items by Monday, September 19.
For questions regarding exhibits or sponsorships, please contact Keli Reekes, Associate Membership Relations Chair, at (434) 848-3107 or email@example.com.