Are you or someone you know “new to government finance”? If you have 5 years or less experience in government finance, you are eligible to apply for this new scholarship offering. Up to five recipients will receive one complimentary conference registration and two nights of accommodations at the conference hotel. This conference registration and hotel accommodation must be used for the 2020 Fall Conference which will be held at the Omni Richmond Hotel. The recipients will be recognized at the awards luncheon on Thursday October 15, 2020.
Applications are due by June 26, 2020.
Congratulations to This Year's Scholarship Winners:
- Taurean Allen, City of Alexandria
- Emma Coole, City of Roanoke
- Kiara Jordan, City of Richmond
- Mandy McGhee, City of Martinsville
- Amber Moore, Roanoke Higher Education Authority
- Dana Park, Fauquier County
- Katherine Spooner, City of Fredericksburg
- Natasha Valencia, Prince William County Schools
- Henrietta Weaver, City of Danville