VGFOA Innovations in Government Finance Award
During the Fall Conference, the VGFOA grants awards for Innovations in Government Finance. All governmental units are encouraged to apply for one of the awards.
2020 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Have you or someone from your jurisdiction recently implemented a project or program to better the world of government finance? If so, apply for the 2020 VGFOA Innovations Award!
It’s easy to apply. Simply complete the application below. One award per population group, for a maximum of four, may be presented. Award categories include:
- Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Cash Management and Investing
- Capital Financing and Debt Administration
- Pensions and Benefits
- ERP and Financial Systems
- e-Government and Technology
- Policies and Procedures
- Management and Policy Studies
- Training and Technical Guides
Innovations Award recipients receive one free VGFOA Fall Conference registration. The award will be presented at the Fall Conference at the Omni Richmond Hotel on October 15, 2020. Applications are due by June 26, 2019.
2019 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Congratulations to the 2019 Innovations Award Winner
Chesterfield County In recognition for the development an outstanding program, particularly for:
- an innovation promoting transparency and engagement through e-Government and technology
- an innovation in budgeting and financial planning through the development of a budget monitoring and projection dashboard tool
Click Here to view their application