VGFOA Innovations in Government Finance Award
During the Fall Conference, the VGFOA grants awards for Innovations in Government Finance. All governmental units are encouraged to apply for one of the awards.
2019 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Have you or someone from your jurisdiction recently implemented a project or program to better the world of government finance? If so, apply for the 2019 VGFOA Innovations Award!
It’s easy to apply. Simply complete the application below. One award per population group, for a maximum of four, may be presented. Award categories include:
- Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Cash Management and Investing
- Capital Financing and Debt Administration
- Pensions and Benefits
- ERP and Financial Systems
- e-Government and Technology
- Policies and Procedures
- Management and Policy Studies
- Training and Technical Guides
Innovations Award recipients receive one free VGFOA Fall Conference registration. The award will be presented at the Fall Conference at the Omni Richmond Hotel on October 10, 2019. Click Here to apply.
2017 VGFOA INNOVATIONS AWARD
Congratulations to the 2017 Innovations Award Winners
- Albemarle County In recognition for the development of an outstanding program for tax payment kiosk